- What teacher preparation programs teach about K-12 assessment: A review.
- The teacher preparation, teacher practices, student outcomes relationship in special education: Missing links and next steps
- The linking study—First year results: A report of the first year effects of an experimental study of the impact of feedback to teachers on teaching and learning.
- The Gateway to the Profession: Assessing Teacher Preparation Programs Based on Student Achievement
- Teacher preparation and student achievement, working paper 20
- Student teaching in the United States
- Review of State Policies on Teacher Induction
- National Board certification and teacher effectiveness: Evidence from a random assignment experiment
- Impacts of Comprehensive Teacher Induction: Final Results from a Randomized Controlled Study
- How Boomers Can Contribute to Student Success: Emerging Encore Career Opportunities in K-12 Education
- Generating teaching effectiveness: The role of Job-embedded professional learning in teacher evaluation: A Research & Policy Brief
- Full-Release and Site-Based Mentoring of New Elementary Grade Teachers: An Analysis of Changes in Student Achievement
- First Year Results: A report of the first year effects of an experimental study of the impact of feedback to teachers on teaching and learning
- An evaluation of teachers trained through different routes to certification, final report
- AEI Education Outlook No. 9. Washington, DC: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research.
- Achieving with data: How high-performing school systems use data to improve instruction for elementary students
- A survey of approaches used to evaluate educators in non-tested grades and subjects
|Stephen Meyer, PhD
|Robert Reichardt, PhD
|Dale DeCesare, JD
|Trudy Cherasaro, PhD
(303) 766-9199 ext. 314