The Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance (EERA) provides a forum for educators, policymakers and other stakeholders in the REL Central Region to become involved in issues of importance related to educator effectiveness. EERA conducts research and technical assistance on issues of importance to the REL Central region and in response to alliance-identified needs. The Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance is organized into four Workgroups, each focused on an area of current REL Central research and/or technical assistance:
Research Alliance Events
Webinar: Professional Development: What Works?
Webinar: Teacher Residency Programs – Alternative Path to Preparation (Part One of a Two-Part Series)
Webinar: Rethinking Time: Extended Learning Opportunities Seminars (Part One of Two-Part Series)
Webinar: Rethinking Time: Extended Learning Opportunities Seminars (Part Two of Two-Part Series)
Webinar: School Closure: What is the Impact on Students?
Webinar: Research and Evaluation Teacher Preparation Online Webinar Series
Webinar: Review of Teacher Residency Programs
- What teacher preparation programs teach about K-12 assessment: A review.
- The teacher preparation, teacher practices, student outcomes relationship in special education: Missing links and next steps
- The linking study—First year results: A report of the first year effects of an experimental study of the impact of feedback to teachers on teaching and learning.
- The Gateway to the Profession: Assessing Teacher Preparation Programs Based on Student Achievement
- Teacher preparation and student achievement, working paper 20
- Student teaching in the United States
- Review of State Policies on Teacher Induction
- National Board certification and teacher effectiveness: Evidence from a random assignment experiment
- Impacts of Comprehensive Teacher Induction: Final Results from a Randomized Controlled Study
- How Boomers Can Contribute to Student Success: Emerging Encore Career Opportunities in K-12 Education
- Generating teaching effectiveness: The role of Job-embedded professional learning in teacher evaluation: A Research & Policy Brief
- Full-Release and Site-Based Mentoring of New Elementary Grade Teachers: An Analysis of Changes in Student Achievement
- First Year Results: A report of the first year effects of an experimental study of the impact of feedback to teachers on teaching and learning
- An evaluation of teachers trained through different routes to certification, final report
- AEI Education Outlook No. 9. Washington, DC: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research.
- Achieving with data: How high-performing school systems use data to improve instruction for elementary students
- A survey of approaches used to evaluate educators in non-tested grades and subjects
|Stephen Meyer, PhD
|Robert Reichardt, PhD
|Dale DeCesare, JD
|Trudy Cherasaro, PhD
(303) 766-9199 ext. 314